Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour
Charter Tour to visit the beautiful Yangmingshan. Zhuzhou.Jinshan Old Street.Yeliu ~ Start from Yangmingshan ~ Zhuzihu ~ Jinshan old street~ Yeliu (Taipei hotel Pick-up)
Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour:
Booking Deposit: TWD1000
Total Price: TWD4500
Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour
<Route for reference>
8:00 Pick-up at hotel in Taipei
Our driver will always pick you up at the hotel on time.
8:30 Depart by car to Yangmingshan
1st stop: Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour
9:30 Sightseeing at [Yangmingshan National Park] Attraction
Yangmingshan National Park is the closest national park to the metropolitan area in Taiwan.
Due to the influence of latitude and altitude, Yangmingshan National Park has a very obvious monsoon climate, and the special cone-shaped or bell-shaped volcano and Hukou Lake in this area form a special landscape of volcanic activity.
Many hot spring areas distributed in the park have long been famous and become an important landscape resource of Yangmingshan National Park.
People come to Yangmingshan Park, and they can also go to the cold water pit, the manger hot spring, the silk waterfall and other Yangmingshan National Park are popular tourist attractions.
Come to Yangmingshan National Park and enjoy the wild mountain dishes, such as fried mountain vegetables, sweet potato soup, yam and small steamed buns, etc. If you happen to encounter the season of Calla lilys (sea otter), you can also visit the Zhuzhou sightseeing sea hoe garden to experience with your own hands. Enjoy the fun of sea otters and enjoy nature!
2nd stop: Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour
10:30 Visit to [Chiang Kai-shek Yangming residence] attractions(at the expense of NT$80 / Closed at Monday of the last week of each month)
In the early days, it was a natural forest. Which was built between the 58th and 59th years of the Republic of China. It was a domestic and foreign VIP’s reception for former President Chiang Kai-shek, and for his summer vacations as well. A nice location and building that is all by his own thinking and decision. Today, Yangming residence became the important humanities and historical and environmental education fields for the Mountain National Park, provided consultation and tours guidance for visitors. It is a nice place to visit, to learn about the natural, intellectual and emotional part here.
3rd stop: Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour
11:30 Sightseeing at [Zhuzihu] attractions (recommended self-service lunch here)
The Zhuzihu Calla lily (sea otter) season is one of the annual events of Yangmingshan National Park.
After the famous Yangmingshan flower season, you can visit the Zhuzihu area to participate in the grand opening for “Calla lily(sea otter)”, which held from Mar. to Apr. per year. It’s set up different themed activities every year, such as various performances, farmland experience, pastoral landscape sketching, sea otter flower exhibition, photography competition, etc., so come to Zhuzihu can experience the beauty of the Calla lily (sea otter), the most fascinating scenery here thoroughly.
Zhuzihu is the main area where Japanese people plant cherry blossoms during the Japanese occupation era, and it is also the place where the first Japanese cherry blossoms appeared in Taiwan. In recent years, the nearby farmhouses have also planted many flowers with high economic value, such as Calla lily (sea otters) or cuckoos, to form the unique natural landscape features of Zhuzihu; the most prestigious of the landscapes here is the Calla lily (sea otter).
4th stop: Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour
13:00 Sightseeing at [Small oil pit] attractions
The small oil pit is a post-volcanic activity geological landscape area, located in the northern foot of Qixing Mountain, about 805 meters above sea level. It is characterized by the formation of jet holes, sulfur crystals, hot springs and spectacular collapsed terrain. When I came to the small oil pit, I saw the smouldering smog around, sometimes the clouds were misty, and sometimes it was as if it was too imaginary!
13:30 Travel to [Jinbaoli Old Street] attractions
5th stop: Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour
14:00 Sightseeing at [Jinbaoli Old Street] attractions
The old street in Jinbaoli is actually known as Jinshan Old Street. It is a commercial old street in the Qing Dynasty and has quite intensive commercial activities. The glutinous cakes, red sweet potatoes, egg rolls and other commodities of the Jinshan specialty on the old street are quite well known. The old street in Jinbaoli is actually known as Jinshan Old Street. Holidays are always crowded with tourists and tourists, and the store business is booming. The Guang’an Palace in the center of the old street has the most popular duck stalls, and the self-service end dish culture forms a special local landscape.
6th stop: Yangmingshan-National-Park Zhuzihu Jinbaoli-Old-Street-Yeliu 1-day-Charter-tour
15:30 Sightseeing at【Yehliu Geopark】attractions
The endless sea stretches in front of you, and there are all kinds of rocks, large and small, strange and strange, and the magic of nature creation!
Yehliu is one of Taiwan’s most prestigious geological parks. The erosion and weathering of millions of years has created this rare geological wonder. Looking out from the edge of the Yehliu horns, a cluster of mushroom-like bulging rocks on the coast is particularly eye-catching. Among them, the “Queen’s Head” is a symbol of Yehliu Geopark. Every day, many tourists line up with it for photoing. Because the ultraviolet rays at the seaside are strong, even if it is cloudy, you should take good sun protection measures.
17:00 Returning to Taipei
Return to the original connection location on a case-by-case basis depending on the location of your hotel/homestay or other designated area.
18:00 End a full of good memory and joy day trip
The above itinerary may be adjusted according to the actual situation of the day.
- <Cost included>
- Vehicle requirements: vehicle fuel costs, parking fees, high-speed fees, vehicle usage fees, city fees, congestion charges;
- Driver’s fees: driver service fee, meal fee, tip;
- <Cost not included>
1. The whole meal is self-care.
2. All personal expenses and expenses include any fees not mentioned.
3. Shifen lanterns (150-300 Taiwan dollars/only), Cat Village Mine Cars, Miles Flying Umbrellas, etc. All personal consumption and expenses include no mention of fees.
4. Additional costs due to force majeure such as weather, aircraft, machine failure, flight cancellation or change time.
5. Large baggage storage fee: Carpool products cannot carry baggage. If necessary (20-inch and above suitcases), add 50 yuan/cylinder fee, please pay the staff before departure.
6. Overtime/Ultra-km service fee: If the actual travel time exceeds the standard service range of 10 hours/day or 300 km/day due to the long tour time, you will need to pay the overtime or over-kilometer fee. Calculated as local currency, please pay in local currency; overtime 200 yuan / hour, over 2 kilometers / km, by carpool passengers share.
Contact & Instructions
- ＜How to use our tour＞
1. You will receive a confirmation message after the booking is made.
2. The driver will confirm the time and location of pick-up by SMS or WeChat (not later than 22:00), on the day prior to the trip. Please make sure that your contact mobile number can be connected.
3. Please be noticed: The reserved name traveler need s to gather at the agreed place waiting for pick-up before the agreed time (10 minutes in advance).
4. If you do not have SMS, phone or other device to confirm travel information before you travel, please call the emergency contact number or customer service hotline.
- ＜Gathering information＞
The guide will communicate with you at the scheduled time and at the scheduled location before the trip to start a pleasant journey.
- The tour time and itinerary of this one-day product attraction have been scheduled. The specific travel time is subject to the notice of the director. Please understand and cooperate with the director.
- The director can temporarily adjust the tour order and stay time of the scenic spots according to the weather on the day of travel, road conditions, traffic congestion in the scenic spot, and other unexpected situations.
- Please understand and forgive us for no cancelling the itinerary or requesting a refund due to the inability of the weather to cause certain attractions to be unable to reach normal viewing status.
- Please understand that time delays caused by force majeure such as traffic, weather, strikes, safety considerations, changes in tourist routes, adjustment of scenic spots or sightseeing time, cancellation of travel or attraction changes, etc.
- In the tourist season or other special circumstances, the departure time of the itinerary may be earlier as scheduled or slightly delayed, so please understand and prepare in advance.
- This price is the usual price. Except for major holidays and Chinese New Year, please contact customer service for the price during the Spring Festival.
- If you need an invoice for this itinerary, please note it separately at the time of booking.
C) Participating group:
- Children over 2 years old and adults can participate in the tour group. The 2-4 year old child is required to provide a safety seat, please leave us a note in the booking form.
- Infants under the age of 2 and women who are pregnant for more than 8 months are not allowed to participate in the tour. Please understand.
- Some of this itinerary runs through the mountain road, so visitors are prepared to suit the motion sickness medicine according to their personal physique.
- Please keep your mobile phone unblocked during the tour so that the relevant reception staff can contact you.
- Carrying cash/valuable items must be kept at your own discretion. If you are damaged or lost during the trip, we will not be responsible for that, please understand.
- The model of this product using the vehicle is arranged according to the number of guests.
- Please go to the gathering place in advance during the trip and please observe the time of getting on and off to avoid delays.
- Personal safety and additional costs incurred due to abandonment due to guest reasons shall be borne by the guest.
- In the event of irresistible factors such as typhoon, earthquake, heavy rain or safety considerations, we reserves the right to defer the departure or the full refund.
- We are not allowed to refund for the following conditions: if you are late for personal reasons, or you are unable to participate in the itinerary on time (it is deemed to be waived automatically) , or you’d like to suspend or abandon the itinerary. Please be understanding
Warning for safety:
- There are certain risks in swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, ice skating, and snow sports. Before participating, please do your best according to your own conditions and fully refer to the relevant announcements and recommendations of relevant local departments and other professional organizations.
- For your safety, when you participate in dangerous indoor or outdoor activities (such as swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, ice skating, snow, parachuting, etc.), please be sure to fully understand the weather conditions of the day, your personal body. The situation and the relevant announcements and recommendations of other professional organizations will be followed. Remind you to pay attention to personal safety. If you participate in the corresponding project, please read carefully: “High Risk Project Warning”.
Purchase notice ( Refund Policy & Terms)
|The company’s travel products do not support partial refund.|
|The company’s product support cancellation. If you need to cancel, please contact “Longguan Tour” by email to formally submit your application, and use cellphone: +886-938578080, or “Line: 0938578080” or “WeChat: f0938578080” to double confirm the cancellation.|
|If you need to cancel, please use the Email address of your member account, tocontact “Longguan Tour” for formal application of the cancellation. In order to prevent errors, we do not accept cancellation by simply using a phone notice.|
|No loss will be charged before 17:00 (inclusive) 3 days before the date of use.|
|2 days before the date of use, and before 17:00 (inclusive), deduct 50% of the buyer’s order amount as seller managing
fee of loss.
|2 days before the date of use, but after 17:00, 100% of the buyer’s order amount is deducted as the seller’s managing fee of loss.|
|Reservations (local time) cannot be refunded within One day prior to the date of use.|
- We respect and protect user privacy, and user information is only used to assist users in booking travel merchandise;
- For reservation orders, the full payment must be paid within the payment time limit. Payments that exceed the time limit will be considered as invalid payment. The system will return the money to the original payment account within 1 working day. Upon successful purchase, the confirmation email and SMS will be received.
- Before you travel, please make sure that your physical condition is suitable for your trip. You should inform us about your health status.
- Please respect local eating habits, custom taboos, religious etiquette, and comply with local laws and regulations;
- For the safety of your personal and property, please avoid exposing valuables and large amounts of cash in public;
- The items you have booked may include high-risk items (such as swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, etc.). Please participate in the relevant conditions and refer to the relevant announcements and suggestions of relevant local departments and other professional organizations before you participate.
- It is recommended that you purchase travel accident insurance and other insurance to protect your short-term travel accident insurance and emergency rescue insurance for your life, body, property or related interests during your domestic travel.