QingJing Farm. Sun Moon Lake. Alishan National Forest. charter 3 days tour
Travel to the central Taiwan’s gorgeous spots ~Qingjing Farm~ Taomi Village~Sun Moon Lake~ ~Tataga (Yushan)~Alishan Forest Park~ Fenchihu Lake:
Booking Deposit: TWD1000
Total Price: TWD23000
<Route for reference>
<Day1> Travel to Famous Attractions~ Qingjing Farm + Taomi Village + Sun Moon Lake
8:00 Depart from Taipei and drive to Qingjing Farm
The guide will pick you up at your Taipei hotel on time.
11:00 Sightseeing at [Qingjing Farm] (recommended lunch)
Advancing the Qingqing Grassland is the most popular attraction in the Qingjing Farm.
Australia’s Collie sheep walks leisurely in the wilderness, with a unique view of the highland pastures, pure natural atmosphere, allowing people to naturally immerse themselves in leisure time. In addition to being able to play on the grass, visitors can also walk along the wooden path like the Great Wall. There are wooden pavilions along the way. In addition to the sunshade, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountains.
On holidays, the sheep show on the prairie, from the shepherd’s sheep show, the sheep’s auction to the shearing live performance, lively and lively performance, is quite popular. The sheep castle is also open to the public to feed the lambs with the bottle, and the photos with the sheep, so that you will leave a good memory in this prairie.
*The sheep show performance time is at the Qingqing Grassland Performance Stage at 09:30 and 14:30 on every Saturday, National Holiday and Winter and Summer (except Wednesday).
* The equestrian show will be held at 10:45 and 15:45 daily at the Guanshan Pastoral Equestrian Show.
*If there is any change or cancellation of the above performance time, please follow the on-site announcement of Qingjing Farm.
14:00 Travek to ~ Taomi Village
15:00 Sightseeing at [Taomi Village] attraction
A unique paper tube building, connected with the Japanese Hanshin and Taiwan 921 earthquake, accompanied by the paper church of the Resurrection of Kobe residents, came to Taomi, adding living water and vitality to the Taiwanese community, that is, the Paper Dome in Taomi Village. Sunshine and green, occasionally, you can also hear frogs, cockles, and a few flying dragonflies. The paper church park in Taomi Ecological Village is one of the most famous and representative spots in the area.
Giant bamboo dragonfly weaving decoration, in fact, Taomi Village head frog and frog have become the representative here, there are countless frog species. Green stream, clear blue sky, green trees, soaring white birds.
16:00 Travel to ~ Sun Moon Lake
16:30 Sightseeing at [Wenwu Temple] attraction
In 1969, the Wenwu Temple was once again rebuilt into a Chinese-Northern-style building. The scale is grand and magnificent. The temple is divided into three halls. The second floor of the front hall is the Shuiyun Palace. The Kaiyuan ancestor and the Wenchang Emperor are opened. The Zhongdian Wusheng Temple and the Shaoguan Holy Emperor And Yue Wu Mu Wang, the apse Dacheng Hall, then to the Holy Predecessor Confucius, etc., Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, the gods live together.
The Dacheng Hall of the Wenwu Temple is a rare temple in the whole Taiwan. According to the temple, it is because the Wenwu Temple is located on the bank of the Sun Moon Lake. There are many tourists. In order to facilitate the entry and exit of tourists, there is no special purpose. However, the Dacheng Hall is a bronze statue of Confucius. It is the only Confucius Temple in the province. In addition to the Confucius icon, there are also Mencius and Son Sizi. These three statues were originally in mainland China. In the chaos of the Yihetuan regime in the late Qing Dynasty, it was transferred to the Sacred Mountain Immobility Temple in Japan. After the copying, the Wenwu Temple was moved. As for the statues of Yan Zi and Zeng Zi, it was later funded by the descendants, and they served with Confucius.
<Wenwu Temple Annual Ladder>
There are 366 steps on the ramp of the Wenwu Temple with a total length of about 150 meters, which symbolizes 366 days (leap year), and there is a platform for people to stop at the same time every month. At the same time, some belong to the second The fourteen solar terms are also engraved on both sides of the ladder. You can also have an interesting experience on the ladder: each step is engraved with the date and the name of the Chinese and foreign celebrities born on the same day. You can look for it, your birthday and which celebrity is the same day! Looking for it while walking, 366 steps will not feel hard.
17:00 Depart to ~ Sun Moon Lake Hotel
The guide will send you to your hotel nearby Sun Moon Lake.
18:30 End the first day of this great trip and arrive at Sun Moon Lake Hotel
<Day2>Explore famous attractions ~ Sun Moon Lake + Tataga + Alishan
9:00 Cruise around the Sun Moon Lake] to enjoy the panoramic view of Sun Moon Lake
10:30 Take the Sun Moon Lake Cable Car
11:30 Sightseeing at [Xuanxuan Temple]
Master Xuan Zang was a monk in the Tang Dynasty. He felt that there were quite a few differences in the theory of the scriptures that had been translated at that time. The masters wanted to find the true meaning of the Dharma. They did not hesitate to violate the ban of the Dynasties and privately removed the hardships to go to India to learn. Returning to China in the year, he has 675 books, and his brothers have translated 75 books and won 1,335 volumes, which has contributed to the development of Buddhism in China.
During the Sino-Japanese War, the Japanese took away the top bone relics of Xuanzang Masters in Nanjing and enshrined them at the Ci’en Temple in Saitama Prefecture, Japan. In 1955, some of the top bone relics were returned to the Buddhist Association of the Republic of China, and they were temporarily placed on the Sun Moon Lake. Xuanguang Temple; In November 1965, after the completion of Xuanzang Temple, Linggu was greeted into Xuanyuan Temple.
12:00 Travel to Tataka
13:00 Lunch break
14:00 Sightseeing at [Tataka (Yushan)] attraction
Tataka couples tree, also known as the husband and wife tree, which is one of Taiwan’s famous tree gods.
It belongs to the Yushan National Park and is the gateway to the Yushan Mountaineering. The couple tree is made up of two pairs of red scorpion dead wood, and the position is just on the road curve, so the couple tree is particularly eye-catching. Every year in May and June, the Tataka Trail in the Gaoshan District, the beautiful Yushan Rhododendron will bloom from low altitude all the way to the high-altitude mountainous area, and the white to reddish purple flowers will make the mountain more colorful.
16:00 Travel to ~ Alishan
17:00 Take a great view of ~ Alishan Sunset
The sunset that is seen in the mountains falls quickly, and it is different from the sunset changes at the seaside. Without the sunset in the sea of clouds, the sun still penetrates the clouds, leaving a radial glow in the sky! The sun sets and the temperature suddenly changes. The cloud sea flows down to the center, just like a waterfall.
18:00 End the 2nd day of the wonderful trip and arrive at Alishan Hotel
<Day3> Deep visit to famous attractions ~ Alishan + Fenchihu Lake
9:00 [Take the Alishan train]
Taking the Alishan train is a enjoyment process, not enjoying the speed. The train passes through the lush forest, which is slow, shaking and shaking. When the rain is light, the train driver keeps slipping sand, making the train tour more attractive. The small train wraps around the spiral path of the Independence Mountain 360-degree climb. Five kilometers away, it climbs the top of the mountain around three laps and then leaves the independent mountain in the shape of “8”. This is only a matter of personal experience to gain a further understanding of the greatness and magic of the Alishan project.
9:15 Sightseeing at【Alishan Forest Park】
The Alishan Forest Recreation Area, famous for its sunrise, sunset, sea of clouds, railway and Shenmu(Tree God), is not only the most popular tourist attraction for domestic tourists, but also an international attraction that foreign tourists yearn for.
Alishan Forest Recreation Area is located at the end of Alishan Mountain Railway. It covers an area of about 1400 hectares. It is adjacent to Yushan Mountain Range in the east and adjacent to Yushan National Park. The west side is adjacent to Jianan Plain and Nantou Nantou County. The climate in the Alishan area is similar to the four seasons. The average temperature is about 10 degrees Celsius, and it can reach minus 3 degrees in the coldest winter. The natural ecology of the park is quite rich, especially the millennium eucalyptus stands and the momentum is spectacular. In addition, the park is also planted. Thousands of plants, such as Yoshino Sakura and Sakura Sakura, make the Alishan Forest Recreation Area the most popular spot for Sakura(cherry blossom) viewing in the spring of March.
The scenic spots in the Alishan Forest Recreation Area Park can be roughly divided into three parts. The first part is the Alishan Forest Recreation Area itself. Visitors can enjoy the forest trails and enjoy the natural Fenduojing. The second part is to wish the mountains and the sun. On the Gaoyue Guanri Trail, visitors can take a small train up the mountain to meet the famous Alishan sunrise, which is famous for its clouds and clouds. The third part is the Mianjin Line, the Datashan Trail and the Aji Long Walking, and Afeng. Etc., they are also very popular hiking route.
12:00 Travel to ~Fenchihu Lake
13:00 Sightseeing at [Fenchihu Lake] (recommended lunch)
Chiayi Fenchihu Lake is an excellent summer resort. It is surrounded by the Fenchihu Lake Railway Station between the mountains and forests. It is also a Must eat food, such like a railway lunch box, love jade Jelly, tofu, cool cake, love jade ice cream puffs, freshly baked donuts, rising up rice cakes and so. These are likened to the old street of Jiufen in south Taiwan. Follow the Fenchihu Lake Old Street, it is surrounded by some attractions, such as the Xiaonan Trail, the Wenshi History Exhibition Hall and the Steam Locomotive Exhibition Hall. Next to the old street of Fenqihu Lake, there is a hundred-year-old Xiaonan mother wood. The texture is delicate and textured. It is listed as one of the five most famous trees in Taiwan. It is a great thing to enjoy relaxation and taste the fine food at Fenchihu Lake in holiday!
15:00 Return to Taipei
The guide will send you to your hotel in Taipei.
18:00 Arrive at the hotel in Taipei, end 3 days of a pleasant and beautiful trip.
- <Cost included>
- Vehicle requirements: vehicle fuel costs, parking fees, high-speed fees, vehicle usage fees, city fees, congestion charges;
- Driver’s fees: driver service fee, meal fee, tip;
- <Cost not included>
1. The whole meal is self-care. 2. All personal expenses and expenses include any fees not mentioned. 3. Shifen lanterns (150-300 Taiwan dollars/only), Cat Village Mine Cars, Miles Flying Umbrellas, etc. All personal consumption and expenses include no mention of fees. 4. Additional costs due to force majeure such as weather, aircraft, machine failure, flight cancellation or change time. 5. Large baggage storage fee: Carpool products cannot carry baggage. If necessary (20-inch and above suitcases), add 50 yuan/cylinder fee, please pay the staff before departure. 6. Overtime/Ultra-km service fee: If the actual travel time exceeds the standard service range of 10 hours/day or 300 km/day due to the long tour time, you will need to pay the overtime or over-kilometer fee. Calculated as local currency, please pay in local currency; overtime 200 yuan / hour, over 2 kilometers / km, by carpool passengers share.
- ＜How to use our tour＞
1. You will receive a confirmation message after the booking is made. 2. The driver will confirm the time and location of pick-up by SMS or WeChat (not later than 22:00), on the day prior to the trip. Please make sure that your contact mobile number can be connected. 3. Please be noticed: The reserved name traveler need s to gather at the agreed place waiting for pick-up before the agreed time (10 minutes in advance). 4. If you do not have SMS, phone or other device to confirm travel information before you travel, please call the emergency contact number or customer service hotline.
- ＜Gathering information＞
The guide will communicate with you at the scheduled time and at the scheduled location before the trip to start a pleasant journey.
- The tour time and itinerary of this one-day product attraction have been scheduled. The specific travel time is subject to the notice of the director. Please understand and cooperate with the director.
- The director can temporarily adjust the tour order and stay time of the scenic spots according to the weather on the day of travel, road conditions, traffic congestion in the scenic spot, and other unexpected situations.
- Please understand and forgive us for no cancelling the itinerary or requesting a refund due to the inability of the weather to cause certain attractions to be unable to reach normal viewing status.
- Please understand that time delays caused by force majeure such as traffic, weather, strikes, safety considerations, changes in tourist routes, adjustment of scenic spots or sightseeing time, cancellation of travel or attraction changes, etc.
- In the tourist season or other special circumstances, the departure time of the itinerary may be earlier as scheduled or slightly delayed, so please understand and prepare in advance.
- This price is the usual price. Except for major holidays and Chinese New Year, please contact customer service for the price during the Spring Festival.
- If you need an invoice for this itinerary, please note it separately at the time of booking.
C) Participating group:
- Children over 2 years old and adults can participate in the tour group.
- The 2-4 year old child is required to provide a safety seat, please leave us a note in the booking form.
- Infants under the age of 2 and women who are pregnant for more than 8 months are not allowed to participate in the tour. Please understand.
- Some of this itinerary runs through the mountain road, so visitors are prepared to suit the motion sickness medicine according to their personal physique.
- Please keep your mobile phone unblocked during the tour so that the relevant reception staff can contact you.
- Carrying cash/valuable items must be kept at your own discretion. If you are damaged or lost during the trip, we will not be responsible for that, please understand.
- The model of this product using the vehicle is arranged according to the number of guests.
- Please go to the gathering place in advance during the trip and please observe the time of getting on and off to avoid delays.
- Personal safety and additional costs incurred due to abandonment due to guest reasons shall be borne by the guest.
- In the event of irresistible factors such as typhoon, earthquake, heavy rain or safety considerations, we reserves the right to defer the departure or the full refund.
- We are not allowed to refund for the following conditions: if you are late for personal reasons, or you are unable to participate in the itinerary on time (it is deemed to be waived automatically) , or you’d like to suspend or abandon the itinerary. Please be understanding
Warning for safety:
- There are certain risks in swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, ice skating, and snow sports. Before participating, please do your best according to your own conditions and fully refer to the relevant announcements and recommendations of relevant local departments and other professional organizations.
- For your safety, when you participate in dangerous indoor or outdoor activities (such as swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, ice skating, snow, parachuting, etc.), please be sure to fully understand the weather conditions of the day, your personal body. The situation and the relevant announcements and recommendations of other professional organizations will be followed. Remind you to pay attention to personal safety. If you participate in the corresponding project, please read carefully: “High Risk Project Warning”.
Purchase notice ( Refund Policy & Terms)
|The company’s travel products do not support partial refund.|
|The company’s product support cancellation. If you need to cancel, please contact “Longguan Tour” by email to formally submit your application, and use cellphone: +886-938578080, or “Line: 0938578080” or “WeChat: f0938578080” to double confirm the cancellation.|
|If you need to cancel, please use the Email address of your member account, to contact “Longguan Tour” for formal application of the cancellation. In order to prevent errors, we do not accept cancellation by simply using a phone notice.|
|No loss will be charged before 17:00 (inclusive) 3 days before the date of use.|
|2 days before the date of use, and before 17:00 (inclusive), deduct 50% of the buyer’s order amount as seller managing fee of loss.|
|2 days before the date of use, but after 17:00, 100% of the buyer’s order amount is deducted as the seller’s managing fee of loss.|
|Reservations (local time) cannot be refunded within One day prior to the date of use.|
- We respect and protect user privacy, and user information is only used to assist users in booking travel merchandise;
- For reservation orders, the full payment must be paid within the payment time limit. Payments that exceed the time limit will be considered as invalid payment. The system will return the money to the original payment account within 1 working day. Upon successful purchase, the confirmation email and SMS will be received.
- Before you travel, please make sure that your physical condition is suitable for your trip. You should inform us about your health status.
- Please respect local eating habits, custom taboos, religious etiquette, and comply with local laws and regulations;
- For the safety of your personal and property, please avoid exposing valuables and large amounts of cash in public;
- The items you have booked may include high-risk items (such as swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, etc.). Please participate in the relevant conditions and refer to the relevant announcements and suggestions of relevant local departments and other professional organizations before you participate in.
- It is recommended that you purchase travel accident insurance and other insurance to protect your short-term travel accident insurance and emergency rescue insurance for your life, body, property or related interests during your domestic travel.