Gaomei Wetland. Alishan National Forest. Sun Moon Lake 3 days charter tour
Travel to the central Taiwan’s featured spots ~ Gaomei Wetland ~ Donghai University Ranch ~ Rainbow Art Village ~ Miyahara Ice cream store ~ Beautiful Alishan ~ Sun Moon Lake ~ Zhongtai Temple (Taipei District Hotel Transfer )
Booking Deposit: TWD1000
Total Price: TWD17950
<Route for reference>
<Day1> Changyou Famous Attractions ~ Gaomei Wetland + Donghai University + Rainbow Art Village + Sunrise Palace Ophthalmology
8:30 Depart from Taipei and drive to ~ Gaomei Wetland
The guide will pick you up at the hotel you stayed in Taipei on time.
10:30 Sightseeing at [Gaomei Wetland] attraction
Next to the Gaomei Wetland in Taichung is the river embankment. The red and white is the Gaomei lighthouse (deactivated). In order to facilitate the tourists to play with the water, and also protects the creatures in the tide, it has built a beautiful curved plank road at different tides. It presents a different and fascinating view.
Gaomei Wetland has fantastic scenery. When the sun sets, it is more romantic. With the rich natural resources and ecological protection area of Gaomei Wetland, the landscape bridge can see the fiddler crab, the bounced fish, and the spectacular windmill array. Come here to blow the air and let go, let your mind and body feel comfortable!
12:00 Suggested lunch time
12:30 Travel to ~ Donghai University
13:00 Sightseeing at [Donghai University] Enter the most beautiful campus in Taichung and feel the full leisure atmosphere
Located in the west of Taichung, the “Roads Church” is a well-known attraction on the campus of Tokai University (a university with a Christian background). The church’s unique transparent glass, charming architectural curves, and the glazed tiles of Huang Chengcheng are not to be missed. Take a good photo. And when it comes to festivals such as Christmas and Resurrection, there will be festivals around the church. The Tokai University Ranch is another well-known attraction. Many tourists like to taste it at their own expense and experience the fresh ice and fresh milk in the East China Dairy.
There are modern and Japanese-style school buildings, fresh milk on the pastures, large green meadows and old trees, and spring and red kapok trails. Every corner of the campus is worth a savour, and you can take pictures of the atmosphere everywhere!
14:00 Travel to ~ Rainbow Art Village
14:30 Sightseeing at [Rainbow Art Village] attraction
The Rainbow Village was originally an old village, and under the brush of the grandfather of the village, it turned into a colorful world that can satisfy the childlike fantasy.
Lonely Planet, the internationally renowned travel guide, launched a new book, The Secret of the World, and selected a number of places worth visiting around the world. Taichung Rainbow Village and Yilan Bacteria Museum became the two selected spots in the whole park. This is also the rainbow. After being selected as one of the top ten Instagram checkpoints of the UK travel website and the most popular photo spots of Japanese netizens, Yucun was once again internationally recognized. The book describes the once ruined village under the skill of Rainbow Grandpa, not only retaining the original features of the village, but also transforming into a tourist destination of international surprise.
15:30 Travel to ~ Miyahara Ophthalmology (Ice cream store)
16:00 Sightseeing Spot [Miyahara Ice cream store]
Built in 1927, Miyahara Ophthalmology was built by Dr. Miyahara, a Japanese ophthalmologist, and was the largest ophthalmology clinic in Taichung in the Japanese occupation era. In 1945, Japan was defeated, Miyahara Takeshi returned to Japan, and Miyahara Ophthalmology became Taichung Health Center. However, with the change of things in the times, the old and fallen hospitals gradually became dangerous buildings, and in the September 21 earthquake, they became ruins of weeds. Until the “Sunrise” cake management team bought the site of Miyahara Ophthalmology, combined with two architects, a monument to restore the doctor, it took a year and a half to jointly create a modern sunrise. When the concept is generally obsessed with preserving the old buildings, the Miyahara Ophthalmology breaks the myth of “as it is,” and adopts the intersection of “current preservation”, “new and old juxtaposition” and “new and old communion”. Focusing on freezing time and space or preserving the past, it is to continue the past and give the building a new vitality.
17:00 Depart to ~ Chiayi Hotel
The guide will send you to your hotel in Chiayi.
18:30 End the first day of a good day and arrive at Chiayi Hotel
<Day2> Deep visit to famous attractions ~ Alishan
8:30 Depart from Chiayi, take the bus to ~ Alishan
The guide will pick you up at the Chiayi Hotel where you are staying.
11:00 Sightseeing at amazing [Alishan] attraction
Alishan in Chiayi is well known in the worldwide, among which the best scenery: sunrise, sea of clouds, sunset glow, forest, and the high mountain railway are classified as “Alishan top 5 views”! However, there are much more other than these five wonderful views, in Alishan the forest, flowers, grass, and trees are so beautiful, and you will encounter beautiful birds as well!
If you visit here the right season, you can not only watch the sunrise, but also cherry blossoms! Spring (mid-March to mid-April) is the cherry blossom season of Alishan, which is the highlight of Alishan, especially Yoshino in mid-March. In the cherry blossom season, it is even more beautiful and cannot be described in words. At this time, Alishan train and cherry blossoms are everywhere.
It is worth mentioning that the Alishan Forest Railway has the potential to be listed as a World Heritage Site because its special “Z” type climbing and independent mountain spiral design are unique to the Alishan Forest Railway. This feature can’t be found in other place of the world.
16:00 Depart to Sun Moon Lake Hotel
The guide will send you to your hotel in Sun Moon Lake.
18:30 End a good day and arrive at Sun Moon Lake Hotel
<Day3>Explore the famous attractions ~ Taichung Sun Moon Lake + Zhongtai Temple
8:30 Travel to ~ Sun Moon Lake
The guide will pick you up at the Sun Moon Lake Hotel where you are staying.
9:00 [cruise around the Sun Moon Lake] to enjoy the panoramic view
9:30 Sightseeing at [Xuanguang Temple] attraction
Just like people in the middle of the painting, boating in the blue waters of the lake, a dreamy landscape painting, fascinating! The first stop of the lake “Xuanguang Temple” was built in 1955, is the Xuanzang master relics from Japan After returning, the place where you will be enshrined temporarily. Have you ever heard of someone selling tea eggs and selling them to the public holiday to report to the government? Xuanguang Temple の Apo Tea Eggs: The owner is an old mom who runs a small street vendor selling tea eggs next to Xuanguang Temple in Sun Moon Lake, Nantou. Believe or not, at the age of 28, Zou Jin pot apo, she sold tea eggs at Xuanguang Temple, an average of one thousand a day!
10:30 Sightseeing at [Ida Shao Pier, Ita Shao Old Street]
In the Thao language, it means “we are human beings”. It is a tribe inhabited by the Thao people. It was originally called “Dehua Society”. If it is called “Sun Moon Village” in the administrative district, it is a pool outside the water community. Another lively business district; in addition to tasting local snacks and buying souvenirs, visitors can also enjoy the original dances for free at the “Celebrity Market”, or enjoy dining or shopping for Thao handicrafts. The director will pick you up at the Ita Shao Pier.
12:00 Sightseeing at [Xuanxuan Temple]
Master Xuan Zang was a monk in the Tang Dynasty. He felt that there were quite a few differences in the theory of the scriptures that had been translated at that time. The masters wanted to find the true meaning of the Dharma. They did not hesitate to violate the ban of the Dynasties and privately removed the hardships to go to India to learn. Returning to China in the year, he has 675 books, and his brothers have translated 75 books and won 1,335 volumes, which has contributed to the development of Buddhism in China.
During the Sino-Japanese War, the Japanese took away the top bone relics of Xuanzang Masters in Nanjing and enshrined them at the Ci’en Temple in Saitama Prefecture, Japan. In 1955, some of the top bone relics were returned to the Buddhist Association of the Republic of China, and they were temporarily placed on the Sun Moon Lake. Xuanguang Temple; In November 1965, after the completion of Xuanzang Temple, Linggu was greeted into Xuanyuan Temple.
13:00 Visiting [Wenwu Temple] attraction
In 1969, the Wenwu Temple was once again rebuilt into a Chinese-Northern-style building. The scale is grand and magnificent. The temple is divided into three halls. The second floor of the front hall is the Shuiyun Palace. The Kaiyuan ancestor and the Wenchang Emperor are opened. The Zhongdian Wusheng Temple and the Shaoguan Holy Emperor And Yue Wu Mu Wang, the apse Dacheng Hall, then to the Holy Predecessor Confucius, etc., Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, the gods live together.
The Dacheng Hall of the Wenwu Temple is a rare temple in the whole Taiwan. According to the temple, it is because the Wenwu Temple is located on the bank of the Sun Moon Lake. There are many tourists. In order to facilitate the entry and exit of tourists, there is no special purpose. However, the Dacheng Hall is a bronze statue of Confucius. It is the only Confucius Temple in the province. In addition to the Confucius icon, there are also Mencius and Son Sizi. These three statues were originally in mainland China. In the chaos of the Yihetuan regime in the late Qing Dynasty, it was transferred to the Sacred Mountain Immobility Temple in Japan. After the copying, the Wenwu Temple was moved. As for the statues of Yan Zi and Zeng Zi, it was later funded by the descendants, and they served with Confucius.
<Wenwu Temple Annual Ladder>
There are 366 steps on the ramp of the Wenwu Temple with a total length of about 150 meters, which symbolizes 366 days (leap year), and there is a platform for people to stop at the same time every month. At the same time, some belong to the second The fourteen solar terms are also engraved on both sides of the ladder. You can also have an interesting experience on the ladder: each step is engraved with the date and the name of the Chinese and foreign celebrities born on the same day. You can look for it, your birthday and which celebrity is the same day! Looking for it while walking, 366 steps will not feel hard.
14:00 Take a bus to ~ Zhongtai Temple
14:30 Excursions [Zhongtai Zen Temple] A cultural center that does not burn incense
Zhongtai Temple is one of the four famous mountains of Taiwanese Buddhism. The structure of the stupa is huge. It adopts Chinese and Western techniques to integrate art, religion, religion and culture. It symbolizes the practice of the hierarchy by hierarchical and staged vertical stacking structure. process. Received the “2002 Taiwan Architecture Award” for its uniqueness, integrity and humanistic care, and won the “2003 International Lighting Design Award” for creating a quiet, serene and sacred interior lighting design. “.” The Zhongtaishan Museum is rich in wood carvings, gold and bronzes, Buddhist statues and stone monuments of various dynasties, and is an important base for preserving and promoting Buddhist culture.
The Kailuan abbot is an old monk who only wants to have a good meditation environment for disciples and the majority of believers, and leads more people to practice Buddhism. He only hopes to build a Zhongtai Temple in Nantou Puli. In the 10th year, it was finally completed in 2001, becoming the first of the Zen ceremonies in Taiwan. It regularly holds meditation every year, attracting thousands of believers every time. He is committed to education and cultural careers. In addition to the establishment of the China-Taiwan Buddhist College, the annual Children’s Meditation Camp was held, and the National Primary School and High School were established. In the 26 years, the three majors of education, social education, and school education have been completed. From the ascetic monks of the mountains and forests to the four major hills of domestic Buddhism, they have written a legendary page in the domestic Buddhist circles. The Zhongtai Temple also held Buddhist cultural relics exhibitions in 2006 and 2007. In 2009, the Zhongtaishan Museum was established as a witness to the history of Buddhism, showing the beauty of Buddhist art.
16:00 Return to Taipei
The guide will send you to your hotel in Taipei.
19:00 Arrive at the hotel in Taipei, end 3 days of pleasant and beautiful trip.
The above itinerary may be adjusted according to the actual situation of the day.
- <Cost included>
- Vehicle requirements: vehicle fuel costs, parking fees, high-speed fees, vehicle usage fees, city fees, congestion charges;
- Driver’s fees: driver service fee, meal fee, tip;
- <Cost not included>
1. The whole meal is self-care. 2. All personal expenses and expenses include any fees not mentioned. 3. Shifen lanterns (150-300 Taiwan dollars/only), Cat Village Mine Cars, Miles Flying Umbrellas, etc. All personal consumption and expenses include no mention of fees. 4. Additional costs due to force majeure such as weather, aircraft, machine failure, flight cancellation or change time. 5. Large baggage storage fee: Carpool products cannot carry baggage. If necessary (20-inch and above suitcases), add 50 yuan/cylinder fee, please pay the staff before departure. 6. Overtime/Ultra-km service fee: If the actual travel time exceeds the standard service range of 10 hours/day or 300 km/day due to the long tour time, you will need to pay the overtime or over-kilometer fee. Calculated as local currency, please pay in local currency; overtime 200 yuan / hour, over 2 kilometers / km, by carpool passengers share.
- ＜How to use our tour＞
1. You will receive a confirmation message after the booking is made. 2. The driver will confirm the time and location of pick-up by SMS or WeChat (not later than 22:00), on the day prior to the trip. Please make sure that your contact mobile number can be connected. 3. Please be noticed: The reserved name traveler need s to gather at the agreed place waiting for pick-up before the agreed time (10 minutes in advance). 4. If you do not have SMS, phone or other device to confirm travel information before you travel, please call the emergency contact number or customer service hotline.
- ＜Gathering information＞
The guide will communicate with you at the scheduled time and at the scheduled location before the trip to start a pleasant journey.
- The tour time and itinerary of this one-day product attraction have been scheduled. The specific travel time is subject to the notice of the director. Please understand and cooperate with the director.
- The director can temporarily adjust the tour order and stay time of the scenic spots according to the weather on the day of travel, road conditions, traffic congestion in the scenic spot, and other unexpected situations.
- Please understand and forgive us for no cancelling the itinerary or requesting a refund due to the inability of the weather to cause certain attractions to be unable to reach normal viewing status.
- Please understand that time delays caused by force majeure such as traffic, weather, strikes, safety considerations, changes in tourist routes, adjustment of scenic spots or sightseeing time, cancellation of travel or attraction changes, etc.
- In the tourist season or other special circumstances, the departure time of the itinerary may be earlier as scheduled or slightly delayed, so please understand and prepare in advance.
- This price is the usual price. Except for major holidays and Chinese New Year, please contact customer service for the price during the Spring Festival.
- If you need an invoice for this itinerary, please note it separately at the time of booking.
C) Participating group:
- Children over 2 years old and adults can participate in the tour group.
- The 2-4 year old child is required to provide a safety seat, please leave us a note in the booking form.
- Infants under the age of 2 and women who are pregnant for more than 8 months are not allowed to participate in the tour. Please understand.
- Some of this itinerary runs through the mountain road, so visitors are prepared to suit the motion sickness medicine according to their personal physique.
- Please keep your mobile phone unblocked during the tour so that the relevant reception staff can contact you.
- Carrying cash/valuable items must be kept at your own discretion. If you are damaged or lost during the trip, we will not be responsible for that, please understand.
- The model of this product using the vehicle is arranged according to the number of guests.
- Please go to the gathering place in advance during the trip and please observe the time of getting on and off to avoid delays.
- Personal safety and additional costs incurred due to abandonment due to guest reasons shall be borne by the guest.
- In the event of irresistible factors such as typhoon, earthquake, heavy rain or safety considerations, we reserves the right to defer the departure or the full refund.
- We are not allowed to refund for the following conditions: if you are late for personal reasons, or you are unable to participate in the itinerary on time (it is deemed to be waived automatically) , or you’d like to suspend or abandon the itinerary. Please be understanding
Warning for safety:
- There are certain risks in swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, ice skating, and snow sports. Before participating, please do your best according to your own conditions and fully refer to the relevant announcements and recommendations of relevant local departments and other professional organizations.
- For your safety, when you participate in dangerous indoor or outdoor activities (such as swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, ice skating, snow, parachuting, etc.), please be sure to fully understand the weather conditions of the day, your personal body. The situation and the relevant announcements and recommendations of other professional organizations will be followed. Remind you to pay attention to personal safety. If you participate in the corresponding project, please read carefully: “High Risk Project Warning”.
Purchase notice ( Refund Policy & Terms)
|The company’s travel products do not support partial refund.|
|The company’s product support cancellation. If you need to cancel, please contact “Longguan Tour” by email to formally submit your application, and use cellphone: +886-938578080, or “Line: 0938578080” or “WeChat: f0938578080” to double confirm the cancellation.|
|If you need to cancel, please use the Email address of your member account, to contact “Longguan Tour” for formal application of the cancellation. In order to prevent errors, we do not accept cancellation by simply using a phone notice.|
|No loss will be charged before 17:00 (inclusive) 3 days before the date of use.|
|2 days before the date of use, and before 17:00 (inclusive), deduct 50% of the buyer’s order amount as seller managing fee of loss.|
|2 days before the date of use, but after 17:00, 100% of the buyer’s order amount is deducted as the seller’s managing fee of loss.|
|Reservations (local time) cannot be refunded within One day prior to the date of use.|
- We respect and protect user privacy, and user information is only used to assist users in booking travel merchandise;
- For reservation orders, the full payment must be paid within the payment time limit. Payments that exceed the time limit will be considered as invalid payment. The system will return the money to the original payment account within 1 working day. Upon successful purchase, the confirmation email and SMS will be received.
- Before you travel, please make sure that your physical condition is suitable for your trip. You should inform us about your health status.
- Please respect local eating habits, custom taboos, religious etiquette, and comply with local laws and regulations;
- For the safety of your personal and property, please avoid exposing valuables and large amounts of cash in public;
- The items you have booked may include high-risk items (such as swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, etc.). Please participate in the relevant conditions and refer to the relevant announcements and suggestions of relevant local departments and other professional organizations before you participate in.
- It is recommended that you purchase travel accident insurance and other insurance to protect your short-term travel accident insurance and emergency rescue insurance for your life, body, property or related interests during your domestic travel.