Sky Lantern for Hope & Happiness~ Pingxi. Shifen. Keelung. Charter 1 day tour (up to 8 tourists)
Pingxi ancient old road + Keelung Miaokou special food tour ~ Jingtong station ~ Shifen station.Sky Lantern.Waterfall ~ Gold Museum ~ Keelung Miaokou night market chartered 1 day tour (Taipei district hotel transfer):
Booking Deposit: TWD1000
Total Price: TWD4985
<Route for reference>
9:00 Pick you up at the hotel you stayed, and depart
The guide will pick you up at your Taipei hotel on time and heading to the Pingxi Line Railway Day Tour.
10:00 Sightseeing at [Jingtong Station]
Jingtong is the starting point of the Pingxi train line and the starting point. It has the most beautiful Japanese-style wooden railway station building on the Pingxi line.
The terminal station of the Pingxi branch line is also located in Jingtong. Not only the wooden stations, but also the railway-related facilities and coal processing facilities are preserved. Many tourists like to take photos on the railway. There is a railway museum and a railway story hall on the old street of Jingtong, which is a good place to buy the nostalgic souvenirs of the railway. Of course, there are some food stalls on the old streets, the most popular of which is chicken rolls.
Jingtong, a small old street with a length of a hundred meters, feels extraordinarily profound! First of all, the wooden-made Jingtong Railway Station has a strong Japanese-style style, followed by the Railway Story Museum, the Railway Heritage Museum, the Jingtong Mining Living Museum, the Prince Hotel, the Japanese-style dormitory group and the wishing tube hanging by the railway. These are very different from the characteristics of other old streets, so that Jingtong Old Street has a special style.
11:30 Travel to [Pingxi Old Street] attraction
Pingxi Old Street Branch Railway is the nearest railway branch from downtown Taipei, experiencing the nostalgic time of thirty or fifty years ago.
There are shops selling old-fashioned daily necessities along with some snack bars and restaurants in Pingxi Old Street. It was increasingly rare shop owner running by aging aunts. Although the length of the old street is still a hundred meters away, if you are interested in these ancient taste products, it will still attract you to stay for a long while! In addition, the Pingxi Post Office has one of the oldest and oldest postboxes, which is the oldest existence one in Taiwan. It is said that it has been used since the Japanese occupation era and is much older than the Pingxi Post Office! The main point is that the mail box is still in service, and many tourists have specially bought postcards to take photos here. There are also five shelters dug in the Japanese era on the hills near the old street, which is also one of the attractions visited by tourists.
13:00 Sightseeing at [Shifen Station + Shifen Waterfall] attraction
The annual Lantern Festival (January 15th of the Lunar Calendar) is the busiest time here. The most important Lantern Festival in North Taiwan is held here, and a large number of tourists are coming in from all directions. Join the event of the sky lantern together.
Shifen old street is located near the station, it is a must-visit station on the Pingxi branch line. The feature here is famous for the scenery of the “Train is passing by in front of the street houses closely” on the Pingxi Tiezhi Road track. There are many shops selling sky lanterns and various small sky lanterns on both sides of the street. Old streets, railways and sky lanterns are very lively! This special feature in Old Street is that the train tracks pass directly from the center of the narrow street. The buildings on both sides are only a few meters away from the rails, and there are no guard rails on either side of the rails. When the train passed through the middle of the old street, it was seen that the local residents had nothing to do, but the tourists jumped out of the rails and took out the camera to take photos. This scene is also rare in Taiwan.
The waterfall is the most famous waterfall in Pingxi and even in northern Taiwan. It is 40 meters wide and 20 meters wide. Because the rock layer tends to be opposite to the water flow (the reverse slope waterfall), it is similar to the Niagara Falls in North America, so there is ” Taiwan’s Niagara Falls is called.
The Shifen scenic area includes the Shifen waterfall, the waterfall and suspension bridge, the Siguangtan suspension bridge, the Shifen tourist service center, the glasses cave waterfall and the Dahua pothole.
15:00 Travel to the [Golden Museum] attraction
The Gold Museum is the first ecological museum in Taiwan. The Gold Museum tells the mining history and culture of Jinguashi.
The Gold Museum has three floors. The permanent exhibition on the first floor of the exhibition hall is divided into several themes. The history of the Jingu River is divided into the age of the Great Navigation (around the 16th century) and the Qing Dynasty (1890-1895). In the four eras of the Japanese occupation period (1895-1945) and the period of the Republic of China to Taijin (1945-1987).
There are also permanent exhibitions on the second floor. There are three themes: “The use of gold” – to let the public understand what gold can do in life and technology. “Home” – home is an ecological work with 523 gold ants as the main body. Every ant is vivid, people can’t help but think that it is a living ant; “Big Golden Brick” – a large gold brick of up to 220 kilograms of 999.9 pure gold, won the world record in 2004, 220 kilograms of gold may need to open It is possible to integrate 40 million metric tons of ore. On the third floor, it is the “golden experience zone”, which allows the public to experience the fun of panning gold with a gold pan. The park also comes with a small bottle for the people to take home the gold.
16:30 Travel to [Keelung Miaokou Night Market]
After several decades of evolution in Keelung Miaokou, not only each booth is numbered sequentially, but it also have unified signs and unified planning management, making Keelung Miaokou a synonym for Keelung. It makes Keelung more sightseeing value.
he Keelung Miaokou area ranges from Rensan Road to Aisan Road; the snack stall area of Rensan Road is the earliest booth area formed by the Keelung Miaokou. The history is longer than other booths. The total number of booths in front of the Moji Palace is more than 70. Snack stalls, stalls are fixed and each has a uniform format signboard. Each booth is open daily from day to night. The Rensan Road section starts traffic control every day from 5 pm, and cars are not allowed to enter this area. Rensan Road has many famous snacks, such as bubble ice, Dingbian, nutrition sandwich, oyster omelet, shrimp glutinous soup, bean tag glutinous soup, tempura, etc. People who wants to taste these delicious foods, just come to Rensan roads.
18:00 Ending a full of good memory and joy day trip
The guide will send you to your hotel in Taipei.
19:00 Reached Taipei hotel
The above itinerary may be adjusted according to the actual situation of the day.
- <Cost included>
- Vehicle requirements: vehicle fuel costs, parking fees, high-speed fees, vehicle usage fees, city fees, congestion charges;
- Driver’s fees: driver service fee, meal fee, tip;
- <Cost not included>
1. The whole meal is self-care.
2. All personal expenses and expenses include any fees not mentioned.
3. Shifen lanterns (150-300 Taiwan dollars/only), Cat Village Mine Cars, Miles Flying Umbrellas, etc. All personal consumption and expenses include no mention of fees.
4. Additional costs due to force majeure such as weather, aircraft, machine failure, flight cancellation or change time.
5. Large baggage storage fee: Carpool products cannot carry baggage. If necessary (20-inch and above suitcases), add 50 yuan/cylinder fee, please pay the staff before departure.
6. Overtime/Ultra-km service fee: If the actual travel time exceeds the standard service range of 10 hours/day or 300 km/day due to the long tour time, you will need to pay the overtime or over-kilometer fee. Calculated as local currency, please pay in local currency; overtime 200 yuan / hour, over 2 kilometers / km, by carpool passengers share.
Contact & Instructions
- ＜How to use our tour＞
1. You will receive a confirmation message after the booking is made.
2. The driver will confirm the time and location of pick-up by SMS or WeChat (not later than 22:00), on the day prior to the trip. Please make sure that your contact mobile number can be connected.
3. Please be noticed: The reserved name traveler need s to gather at the agreed place waiting for pick-up before the agreed time (10 minutes in advance).
4. If you do not have SMS, phone or other device to confirm travel information before you travel, please call the emergency contact number or customer service hotline.
- ＜Gathering information＞
The guide will communicate with you at the scheduled time and at the scheduled location before the trip to start a pleasant journey.
- The tour time and itinerary of this one-day product attraction have been scheduled. The specific travel time is subject to the notice of the director. Please understand and cooperate with the director.
- The director can temporarily adjust the tour order and stay time of the scenic spots according to the weather on the day of travel, road conditions, traffic congestion in the scenic spot, and other unexpected situations.
- Please understand and forgive us for no cancelling the itinerary or requesting a refund due to the inability of the weather to cause certain attractions to be unable to reach normal viewing status.
- Please understand that time delays caused by force majeure such as traffic, weather, strikes, safety considerations, changes in tourist routes, adjustment of scenic spots or sightseeing time, cancellation of travel or attraction changes, etc.
- In the tourist season or other special circumstances, the departure time of the itinerary may be earlier as scheduled or slightly delayed, so please understand and prepare in advance.
- This price is the usual price. Except for major holidays and Chinese New Year, please contact customer service for the price during the Spring Festival.
- If you need an invoice for this itinerary, please note it separately at the time of booking.
C) Participating group:
- Children over 2 years old and adults can participate in the tour group. The 2-4 year old child is required to provide a safety seat, please leave us a note in the booking form.
- Infants under the age of 2 and women who are pregnant for more than 8 months are not allowed to participate in the tour. Please understand.
- Some of this itinerary runs through the mountain road, so visitors are prepared to suit the motion sickness medicine according to their personal physique.
- Please keep your mobile phone unblocked during the tour so that the relevant reception staff can contact you.
- Carrying cash/valuable items must be kept at your own discretion. If you are damaged or lost during the trip, we will not be responsible for that, please understand.
- The model of this product using the vehicle is arranged according to the number of guests.
- Please go to the gathering place in advance during the trip and please observe the time of getting on and off to avoid delays.
- Personal safety and additional costs incurred due to abandonment due to guest reasons shall be borne by the guest.
- In the event of irresistible factors such as typhoon, earthquake, heavy rain or safety considerations, we reserves the right to defer the departure or the full refund.
- We are not allowed to refund for the following conditions: if you are late for personal reasons, or you are unable to participate in the itinerary on time (it is deemed to be waived automatically) , or you’d like to suspend or abandon the itinerary. Please be understanding
Warning for safety:
- There are certain risks in swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, ice skating, and snow sports. Before participating, please do your best according to your own conditions and fully refer to the relevant announcements and recommendations of relevant local departments and other professional organizations.
- For your safety, when you participate in dangerous indoor or outdoor activities (such as swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, ice skating, snow, parachuting, etc.), please be sure to fully understand the weather conditions of the day, your personal body. The situation and the relevant announcements and recommendations of other professional organizations will be followed. Remind you to pay attention to personal safety. If you participate in the corresponding project, please read carefully: “High Risk Project Warning”.
Purchase notice ( Refund Policy & Terms)
|The company’s travel products do not support partial refund.|
|The company’s product support cancellation. If you need to cancel, please contact “Longguan Tour” by email to formally submit your application, and use cellphone: +886-938578080, or “Line: 0938578080” or “WeChat: f0938578080” to double confirm the cancellation.|
|If you need to cancel, please use the Email address of your member account, to contact “Longguan Tour” for formal application of the cancellation. In order to prevent errors, we do not accept cancellation by simply using a phone notice.|
|No loss will be charged before 17:00 (inclusive) 3 days before the date of use.|
|2 days before the date of use, and before 17:00 (inclusive), deduct 50% of the buyer’s order amount as seller managing
fee of loss.
|2 days before the date of use, but after 17:00, 100% of the buyer’s order amount is deducted as the seller’s managing fee of loss.|
|Reservations (local time) cannot be refunded within One day prior to the date of use.|
- We respect and protect user privacy, and user information is only used to assist users in booking travel merchandise;
- For reservation orders, the full payment must be paid within the payment time limit. Payments that exceed the time limit will be considered as invalid payment. The system will return the money to the original payment account within 1 working day. Upon successful purchase, the confirmation email and SMS will be received.
- Before you travel, please make sure that your physical condition is suitable for your trip. You should inform us about your health status.
- Please respect local eating habits, custom taboos, religious etiquette, and comply with local laws and regulations;
- For the safety of your personal and property, please avoid exposing valuables and large amounts of cash in public;
- The items you have booked may include high-risk items (such as swimming, rafting, diving, skiing, etc.). Please participate in the relevant conditions and refer to the relevant announcements and suggestions of relevant local departments and other professional organizations before you participate.
- It is recommended that you purchase travel accident insurance and other insurance to protect your short-term travel accident insurance and emergency rescue insurance for your life, body, property or related interests during your domestic travel.